All 4 Helpful Webinars
Introduction to the Looksee Checklist
Discover why the Looksee Checklist is the ideal option for monitoring child development for those working with the 0–6 population.
- Key features and formats
- Development of the checklist
- Benefits of monitoring
Parents and Community Partnerships
Explore opportunities for using the Looksee Checklist to partner with parents and community programs.
- Using the Looksee checklist in a variety of settings and programs
- Using the Looksee Checklist to support community partnerships and transitions
Areas of Development
Gain a deeper understanding of the areas of child development over the age range on the Looksee Checklist.
- Description of areas of development over the age range
- Video examples of skills
- The overlap of skills
- Observing, prompting, and demonstrating
Explore how to share the results of the Looksee Checklist with parents by using effective communication styles to develop a trusting relationship.
- Effective communication styles
- Developing a positive relationship with parents
- Strategies for sharing the results of the Looksee Checklist
Single User option includes:
- One week access
Team option includes:
- 1 year unlimited access to webinar(s)
- Handouts for note taking
- Certificate of completion for each webinar
- Sample of the 18 month Looksee Checklist
- Ability to manage staff access